When is your next cruise?

Julie

Booking cruises reminds me of a quote from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail":

“When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that’s what you’re going to get, Son, the strongest castle in all of England.” – King of the Swamp Castle

So now I'm trying the Rhapsody T/A from Barcelona to Tampa on November 30.  Just hope this doesn't burn, fall over, and then sink into the swamp.  

December 12, 2021 Anthem of the Seas 12 night southern caribbean cruise leaving from new jersey port. First solo cruise and adding on drink package, wifi, photo package, 6 shore excursions, and dining package to make this as all inclusive as possible. any tips for a first time cruiser please advise. Driving to port from Queens New York.

Serenade of the Seas - May 29, 2022 - RT Vancouver visiting Sitka and Ketchikan!

I'm all excited and you guys are the only one who understand.   My friends are all "I'd never do that and risk getting stuck on the ship quarantined for 2 weeks!"  ::::: banging head ::::

On 4/5/2021 at 8:20 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm all excited and you guys are the only one who understand.   My friends are all "I'd never do that and risk getting stuck on the ship quarantined for 2 weeks!"  ::::: banging head ::::

@SpeedNoodles

I'm excited for you! Yay!    Are your friends the type who hold grudges? At this point, on a ship with reduced capacity, vaccination, distancing and other measures a whole ship quarantine is very unlikely.

3 hours ago, emmef said:

@SpeedNoodles

I'm excited for you! Yay!    Are your friends the type who hold grudges? At this point, on a ship with reduced capacity, vaccination, distancing and other measures a whole ship quarantine is very unlikely.

Well, one must really reevaluate the term "friends" at this point, no? LOL