When is your next cruise?

Julie

Thank you for keeping track!!!!

Booked: Navigator April 18, 2022 (The original booking to celebrate my retirement and treat my family was April 2020...moved to April 2021 and recently L&S to the 2022 one)  

Not Booked BUT Contemplating: Allure Sept 2022 [Western Mediterranean from Rome] and just looked at tonight Brilliance Nov 2021 [Key West & Coco Cay]

Just thought about something for the "Master Member Cruise List" Maybe add a line at the top to show when it was last updated.  I know it's not done daily and then people could take a look on this list for anything after that point if they are wondering.  That or add a link to the last post where it was updated at but honestly a date and time would be good for me.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, teddy said:

Our August 29, 2021 on Liberty has been moved to the same itinerary/ship on August 28, 2022 due to our son postponing their wedding a year.

Our Nov 8, 2021 sailing on Navigator has been changed to the same date on Freedom due to Navigator being chartered.

We will be moving our Nov 12 sailing on Navigator (the second part of the original b2b) to a Grandeur sailing in a week or so...we're waiting on the budget to pay the extra deposit for the 7-night sailing.

Donna and I are book on Allure of the Seas - Dec 5th 2021 out of Port Everglades.  (10 months away) 

We snagged a great price on a Jr. Suite on the bumpout - larger balcony ($2200.00 W/ Insurance & 2 bottles of wine). Plus I got the RCCL Credit card, giving me $150.00 SBC and took $200.00 of the deposit.  ?  

I also got a couples massage ($189.00 includes the 18% tip). ?

Our Daughter and Son in-law did the exact same thing with us. ? -  Wicked Smart. 

On 2/8/2021 at 8:08 AM, teddy said:

Our Nov 8, 2021 sailing on Navigator has been changed to the same date on Freedom due to Navigator being chartered.

We will be moving our Nov 12 sailing on Navigator (the second part of the original b2b) to a Grandeur sailing in a week or so...we're waiting on the budget to pay the extra deposit for the 7-night sailing.

Ok. Everything has been moved/rebooked. 

Sept 5 2021 Liberty 

Nov 8 2021 Freedom 

Jan 30 2022 Grandeur 

Aug 28 2022 Liberty 

On 1/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, MuttMutt said:

Just thought about something for the "Master Member Cruise List" Maybe add a line at the top to show when it was last updated.  I know it's not done daily and then people could take a look on this list for anything after that point if they are wondering.  That or add a link to the last post where it was updated at but honestly a date and time would be good for me.

Love that idea.  Done! ?

On 1/14/2021 at 8:48 PM, Bakerette said:

Replace March 27th, 2022 on Allure for March 20th, 2022 on Harmony. 

Replace April 29th, 2022 on Independence for April 28th, 2022 on Mariner

Replace March 20th, 2022on Allure for April 10th, 2022.

Replace April 28th, 2022 on Mariner with February 25th, 2022

I also have a cruise on Carnival Cruise Line in 2023 that is not in the RCG.

34 minutes ago, SPS said:

Sorry, I did not know that. I assumed the OP was maintaining the list I do not know how often the list gets updated.

Usually I try to update at least once per week.  You can always tell from the last "heart" reaction that I have given what point I got up to.  @MuttMutthad a great suggestion a few posts ago to note on the Master List when the last update was so I have implemented that suggestion.  If you go to the master list, you can see near the top (in purple) when the latest update was.

My Odyssey September 19th 2021 has just been cancelled.

According to the e-mail, Odyssey will NOT be homeported in Civitavecchia, but in Haifa instead and will only allow Israeli residents.

At least we were eligible for lift & shift and have just switched to Odyssey October 7th 2022.

Edited by Neaxan
L&S Update

3 hours ago, Neesa said:

Hello, please remove 29 May 2021 Symphony from Miami but add 13 June 2022 Mariner out of Port Canaveral, fingers crossed in the elusive front suite 1804

Hopefully a Thanksgiving 2022 but gees the prices are sky high.....and where is the Odyssey??

Odyssey is ported in Haifa, Israel as of yesterday.  Only citizens of Israel are allowed to book cruises on her for the time being.