When is your next cruise?

Julie

Harmony Of The Seas - Barcelona - 7 day Western Mediterranean - July 24, 2016

You've been added to the list. Enjoy your European cruise. I leave on the Serenade of the Seas on the same day from Stockholm for a 13 night Baltics cruise.

Voyager of the Seas- Sydney, Australia- 11 night South Pacific and Fiji-  Nov. 19, 2016  (I seem to be the first one!)

Single girl, traveling alone, so would love to find others that will be on my ship

Update!  You might want to register for your ship's roll call over at Cruise Critic as you'll meet people on your specific sailing.  This has been very beneficial for me on our last and upcoming European cruises.

^- @DocLC

Duh!  I guess because it wasn't set up as a true signature, I totally overlooked the "previous cruise" line.  Perhaps my wife is correct: you lose a little bit of common sense once you earn the Ph.D.

Thanks!!!!!

Duh!  I guess because it wasn't set up as a true signature, I totally overlooked the "previous cruise" line.  Perhaps my wife is correct: you lose a little bit of common sense once you earn the Ph.D.

Thanks!!!!!

I had a theory in college that there was some kind of bell curve around the Ph. D. title and when you eventually just go nuts  :lol:

(Kidding!!!!) 

I had a theory in college that there was some kind of bell curve around the Ph. D. title and when you eventually just go nuts  :lol:

(Kidding!!!!) 

My students might agree with you.  I also just finished a six-week summer session (12 hour days) and was grading term papers, so there could be some sleep deprivation involved, too.

Just booked a last minute cruise on Voyager of the Seas; it leaves this Thursday from Hong Kong on a five night trip to Taiwan. Plus, the Junior Suite is only US$34 more than a balcony class; get those double C&A points that I need.

Enjoy your trip.  The list has been updated.

Freedom of the Seas - Caribbean - August 21, 2016

Oasis of the Seas - Caribbean -  Oct 15, 2016

Anthem of the Seas

November 27, 2016

Here is a link to our face book page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/475392709336924/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

We are trying to get everyone together before the cruise departs

We will be sailing on Liberty of the Seas on August 28, 2016. :)

All of these have been added to the list at http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php/topic/2056-master-member-cruise-list/

Safe travels and enjoy your cruises.

Just an FYI:  I will be travelling the Baltics aboard the Serenade of the Seas and will be leaving on 7/22/16.  While I will have limited internet access, I will most likely NOT be able to update the Members' Cruise List until I return, so please be patient.

Have fun, Kris !

Thanks.  It should be a blast (except for the 2 hour drive to the airport, the check-in process at the airport, and arriving in Sweden at 9 a.m. Pacific time).  The cruise itself, though, will be great.

August, August 18-27, 2016 Grandeur of the Seas

October, Oct 7-10, 2016 Majesty of the Seas

December, Dec 23-Jan 2, 2017 Anthem of the Seas

April, Apr 8-15, 2017Celebrity Reflection

June, Jun 26-30, 2017 Enchantment of the Seas

August 21-25, 2017 Enchantment of the Seas

December 22- Jan 2, 2018 Grandeur of the Seas

March 31-Apr 5,2018 Brilliance of the Seas

May 3-13, 2018 Radiance of the Seas

I am wondering if RCCL will offer a 14 day cruise out of San Franscico to Alaska. I did it on another cruise line. It was awesome. Also, a world cruise would be nice. A coastal cruise that starts in Boston and ends in New Orleans would be amazing. I love longer cruises. It's the only way to get to know the ship.

August- Grandeur

October- Majesty

December- Anthem

April 2017- Celebrity Reflection

June- Enchantment

August- Enchantment

December- Grandeur

March- Brillance

August Grandeur of the Seas

October Majesty of the Seas

December Anthem of the Seas

April Celebrity Reflection

June Enchantment of the Seas

August Enchantment of the Seas

December Grandeur of the Seas

March Brilliance of the Seas

May Radiance of the Seas

I need the day of the month for each of your Royal sailings in order to update the list.