When is your next cruise?

Julie

My name is Carol and I live in Ontario, Canada..

My first time on Royal Caribbean.. Sailing on Adventure of the Seas Sept 3-10 with my daughter Jenn..  This is my 3rd cruise (the other two were on NCL..) but the first one for her. 

Looking forward to experiencing this trip with her.. The last time we went on a vacation together just the two of us was 20 years ago when she was 14. She will actually be celebrating her 35th birthday while on board..

Hoping to make some new friends and have some exciting new adventures.

:D Carol & Jenn

Doc, Nov 25, 2017 should say Vision (not Majesty). Thanks!

Obviously, I'm having trouble with your cruises for some reason . . .  Thanks for correcting me once again.

I'll be on the Vision out of Amsterdam in June 2017, so I'll try to take good care of her for you. ;)  We're sailing the British Isles and are trying out one of the panoramic oceanview cabins, which should be interesting.

Obviously, I'm having trouble with your cruises for some reason . . . Thanks for correcting me once again.

I'll be on the Vision out of Amsterdam in June 2017, so I'll try to take good care of her for you. ;) We're sailing the British Isles and are trying out one of the panoramic oceanview cabins, which should be interesting.

Haha! No worries Kris. Thanks for keeping this up to date. It looks like next summer will be an awesome time of cruising for you!

Is the updated list thread post #585 or somewhere else?

So that people didn't have to continually scroll through this thread, I posted the list here:  http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php/topic/2056-master-member-cruise-list/

However, you still update the list by posting your upcoming cruises or changes here.

July 24th 2016 on  Liberty of the Seas.

Periscope @mikebarr63

Updated!  Enjoy your cruis.

Empress of the Seas.  Aug 11-15, 2016.

Added!  Enjoy your cruise!

Changed from Enchantment and Harmony in Oct 2017 to a B2B on Allure of the Seas Oct 8 and Oct 15 2017 sailings. 

The change as been made.  B2B on Allure sounds fabulous.  We're sailing Allure (our first O-Class experience) in January; can't wait.  Should be interesting as we'll be coming from the Serenade and then sailing the Vision after the Allure.

Upcoming Cruises

Allure of the Seas - August 28, 2016

Previous Cruises

Rhapsody of the Seas - 2/2016 - South America

Can you clarify the Rhapsody's sailing date, please.

The change as been made.  B2B on Allure sounds fabulous.  We're sailing Allure (our first O-Class experience) in January; can't wait.  Should be interesting as we'll be coming from the Serenade and then sailing the Vision after the Allure.

Thanks! I can't wait. :D It's for our honeymoon.... 2 weeks floating around the Caribbean after wedding insanity well be much needed. Haha! 

That sounds like a fun lineup - I know a lot of people love the big ships but there's something to be said for the little guys, too.

Updated!  Enjoy your cruis.

Added!  Enjoy your cruise!

Can you clarify the Rhapsody's sailing date, please.

Rhapsody - 2/7/2016