When is your next cruise?

Julie

Alrighty now ..... since my March 29th Cruise on Freedom went down the toilet, I've got a few additions and one deletion...

Add Oasis - Sept. 20, 2020

Add Freedom - March 13, 2022 (The anniversary of the shutdown announcement --- and Nick Vitani's Birthday -- lol)

Delete Mariner - Sept. 21, 2020

Thanks,

Mark

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

April, 26 - Wanderer (Jewel) got cancelled by RCL or rather by Covid-19  ?

Your April 26 sailing was canceled by RCL? Strange, I'm on an April 11 sailing, and it hasn't been canceled yet. Or did you cancel it yourself?

22 minutes ago, Nora said:

Your April 26 sailing was canceled by RCL? Strange, I'm on an April 11 sailing, and it hasn't been canceled yet. Or did you cancel it yourself?

They are canceling select cruises after April 11.  Jewel is in Dubai (or the region in general) so they cancelled it despite the date.  

Are you on Jewel April 11?  If so I suspect you will cancel as well.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:53 PM, PRebecca said:

I have a change for November 21, 2021. I switched my Oasis sailing to the Harmony GC. The FOMO would have driven myself (and DH) batsh*t crazy. 

I was looking at that same Oasis sailing and ended up booking the group cruise. The thing that scared me off the Oasis sailing (especially given with how good the pricing was) was that the week of 11/14 is a Bliss adults swingers cruise. I’d be way too afraid of what might be on the mattress, I’d have to dress up like one of the Covid-19 drive up testing people. 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, PRebecca said:

I have a change for November 21, 2021. I switched my Oasis sailing to the Harmony GC. The FOMO would have driven myself (and DH) batsh*t crazy. 

I almost did this. I originally booked the Oasis because it was SO much cheaper than the Harmony. Haven't pulled the trigger on the swap yet, but if the price comes down another $500 total for my family of 5 then I'll do it

16 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

This isolation bug has gotten the best of me. This makes three cruises booked in the last three weeks. 
please add me to Harmony of the Seas August 16th 2020. 

Surprised you didn’t book either leg of Celebrity’s Iceland & Greenland sailing.

No, I’m not obsessed with that. Why is everyone looking at me that way?

1 minute ago, JLMoran said:

Surprised you didn’t book either leg of Celebrity’s Iceland & Greenland sailing.

No, I’m not obsessed with that. Why is everyone looking at me that way?

Iceland has always seemed like one of those places that I needed to visit for multiple days. The problem is that it gets super expensive in the times when you would actually want to visit. And with WOWAir out of business pricing has gone up and I’ve lost my direct flights out of BWI to KEF. 

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Harmony of the Seas - November 21-28, 2021 (yep, the Group Cruise).  It's very tentative if I'll be able to go (dang holiday), but I'd rather lock in the price now.

And here I thought you were going to book that Celebrity Panama Canal cruise! ?