When is your next cruise?

Julie

On 2/13/2020 at 7:31 AM, Sweety said:

Two of my favorite ships.

I've heard great things about both Empress and Grandeur! I know Grandeur will be sailing off into the sunset partway into 2021, so I couldn't help myself -- I had to get one additional cruise on her; thanks to a #YOLO booking today, I'll be Royaling it up for Christmas! ?

December 18, 2020 -- Grandeur of the Seas to the Bahamas including Perfect Day at CoCoCay by way of Charleston (history nerd alert!) and Port Canaveral (space nerd alert!). I actually chose this cruise not only to celebrate the end of the fall semester, but also so I can visit two places I've always wanted to; the Bahamas and CocoCay were actually just "bonus ports" that will get me my quota of sun for the winter! ?

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, KenCP said:

Transatlantic Anthem of the seas April 2021

I was really contemplating this one. I was torn between it and a cruise to Alaska in May '21. The Alaska cruise won out.

I'll add that to my list, by the way; May 16, 2021: 7-Day Vancouver-Sitka-Hubbard Glacier-Juneau-Ketchikan-Vancouver via Celebrity Eclipse (it still counts -- it's RCCL-adjacent!)

On 1/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, teddy said:

Liberty of the Seas

29 Aug 2021 to 5 Sept 2021

5 Sept 2021 to 12 Sept 2021

582 days from today. ?? 

Just added Navigator of the Seas - November 9, 2020 

Little less than half as many days away as Liberty.  Makes things a bit more palatable. ?

I just had to email my TA about canceling my planned October 2021 cruise to/from Montreal. ? Not only am I sad about that, I feel bad for having to have my TA deal with that -- and lose out on commission!

This just might mean going a bit bigger on my May 2021 cruise to Alaska, though -- especially because I think I might have a travel partner for it!

August 10, 2020           Mariner of the Seas

October 30, 2020          Independence of the Seas

November 6, 2020        Navigator of the Seas

November 9, 2020        Navigator of the Seas

November 14, 2020     Odyssey of the Seas

November 29, 2020     Oasis of the Seas

December 6, 2020        Oasis of the Seas