When is your next cruise?

Julie

Besides this year's planned ones, my wife is still looking for a Spring 2021 trip. But she's already picked this one out for the fall.

Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2021. Eastern, Perfect Day.
Miami
Symphony
Owner's Suite.

Like I've said before,  my wife is slowly moving us up and closer to Star Class. 

Oh I just realized I never posted about the sailing we booked when on board Grandeur. Can you please add November 21, 2021 on Oasis to the master list? So excited to be trying out the 2 bed room grand suite for the steal we got it at! Yaaaaay Sky Class! (I have already resigned myself to never being able to afford Star so I'm very excited about this). 

1 hour ago, spiralqueen said:

Oh I just realized I never posted about the sailing we booked when on board Grandeur. Can you please add November 21, 2021 on Oasis to the master list? So excited to be trying out the 2 bed room grand suite for the steal we got it at! Yaaaaay Sky Class! (I have already resigned myself to never being able to afford Star so I'm very excited about this). 

I keep looking at that sailing every time I go to think about the Harmony GC! 

November 21st, 2021: Oasis

I totally wanted to go on the GC this week, but require a JS for shower space for DH and budget just won out. I just couldn't see swinging the extra cost for a JS on Harmony this week but I did book refundable in case I am able to switch!

Hoping for a small windfall ?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, PRebecca said:

November 21st, 2021: Oasis

I totally wanted to go on the GC this week, but require a JS for shower space for DH and budget just won out. I just couldn't see swinging the extra cost for a JS on Harmony this week but I did book refundable in case I am able to switch!

Hoping for a small windfall ?

We're on there with you. RC has some killer prices for this sailing. Our friends booked this one as well. 1193490882_ScreenShot2020-01-30at10_30_38AM.png.7f58234d60b6d41f64afd2b197b5a8e4.png