Empress of the Seas Aug 18  Aug 24, 2019

Rhapsody of the Seas Feb 23  Mar 2, 2019

Sovereign of the Seas Aug 17  Aug 20, 2007

Radiance of the Seas Jun 3  Jun 10, 2006

Sovereign of the Seas Oct 28  Oct 31, 2005

Sovereign of the Seas Nov 9  Nov 13, 2003

Majesty of the Seas Sep 12  Sep 19, 1999

?chesapeake shores sunset GIF by Hallmark Channel

We are currently on harmony in a Grand suite 2 bedroom. It's our 2bd time as sky class but the first time we came we didn't get to take advantage of the perks available as we were traveling with others not in suites. 

We just booked our first every star class cruise in a 2br ATS for Feb 2021. I am soooo excited! 

On 11/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, hmills96 said:

We'll be on Navigator of the Seas for a 4 nighter to Nassau and Coco Cay, leaving on Dec 2! 

I'll be posting here:

Periscope:  hmills96

Instagram:  TapsandTomes

I'll be on this sailing as well!

Also, I swapped out our Rhapsody Feb 20 2021 sailing for an 8-night Empress sailing on Jan 23, 2021 (aft Owner's Suite - I know it's not a Sky Class thing, but it'll be a fun splurge for us!)

I just put down my deposit and taking my family of four and our friends (their first cruise) to the March 7-14, 2020 Sailing of Symphony of the Seas.  Live in Texas and this will be Spring Break time for myself, wife and two kids 13 and 11.  We are flying into Fort Lauderdale (Why can't SW fly into Miami late Thursday night and will stay in FLL Thursday and maybe get another room in Miami for Friday still up in the air.

We have traveled on Radiance, Adventure and Liberty of the Seas and decided to go big, literally, with the Symphony.  There are a lot of changes since our last cruise in 2017 (i.e. no more free room service) so I am back on the grind and blog with all the updates.

I am open to any and all suggestions of must-do's on Symphony and restaurants, shows and what do to at CoCoCay.  Additionally open to places to stay in FLL and MIA prior to the cruise.  Don't need anything fancy for those two days but some place that's still nice and give us a chance to start our vacation a few days prior to the ship leaving, free shuttle to the ship from the hotel is optimal.  Thanks.