When is your next cruise?

Julie

36 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

How was it????  lol ...

I'll bet you mean 2020.

Whoa Mr. Peabody - set the waaaayyyy back machine to the year 2019...

Oops, thanks for finding that!  Duh, I was't really thinking was I?  I just fixed it - thanks!

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Mr. Peabody.  LOL  I'll bet I am the only person on this blog who is old enough to remember Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

How sad is that....?

1 hour ago, FManke said:

No you're not. 

Jonny Quest, Speed Racer and Underdog ring a bell?

1 hour ago, PatsFanBrian said:

Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion were on back to back every afternoon in my part of the world.

I do remember Mr. Peabody, along with Rocky & Bullwinkle. And +1 for Jonny Quest and Speed Racer. But my personal childhood favorites were:

• Battle of the Planets
  • Star Blazers
  • Dr. Who (the OG Doctors in my book -- Pertwee and Tom Baker!) on Sunday mornings, on PBS when I woke up early enough

Yeah, my nerd credentials were stamped, sealed, and gilded when I was six! ?

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

All in good fun around here.  @JLMoran and I are the worst hijackers of threads ? That and the pizza and bagel tangents.  It always seems to circle back to pizza ?

Hijacks are the life blood of a good message board (I've been an admin of a Patriots message board for 17 years).

Voyager of the Seas.....Dec 12 -Dec 20, 2019....Queensland  and  Serenade of the Seas......Dec 12Dec 17, 2020...Tasmania

Past Cruise....  Radiance of the seas..... Oct 16 Oct 21, 2018 ....Tasmania