When is your next cruise?

Julie

Hi all!  

Just a friendly reminder that in order for me to add you to the Master Member Cruise List, I am going to need 3 pieces of info from you:

1. Your handle (that one is easy)

2. Sail date (including the year)

3. Ship name

If I gave you a reaction on your post, that means I recorded it.  If I did not give you a reaction, that means that you are missing something and it was not recorded.

Thanks!

Navigator September 13th, in 44 days!

Preparing/researching for this has provided me with so much excitement and joy! I can only imagine the blues when it's over but it's not dampening my spirit ? I think a good solution is to try to always have one booked; I would be happy if cruising is our forever yearly vacation plan. Wondering (sorry if this isn't the right place) the routes people take to book future cruises? It seems like I may get more benefits (OBC, less deposits) by using a TA (I have reached out to the website's sponsor a few minutes ago) and wondered if there is a method that anyone else uses, or if it's strictly on personal preference for booking?

On 2/18/2019 at 8:17 AM, jaguarsfanfl said:

Mariner of the Seas 5/10 /19 (spouse and I for 20th anniversary) and Allure of the Seas (whole family) 9/29/19. 

Hey! Just noticed that my husband and I are on your Allure sailing.