When is your next cruise?

Julie

On 4/21/2019 at 4:05 AM, Traveler said:

Rhapsody  Croatia and Greek Islands 24-31 August 2019 (So we can complain about small Ships ?

@Traveler We'll be on that cruise in Oct 2020. I'll be anxious to read your thoughts and any hints or tips you might have.

Have a great cruise!

53 minutes ago, F1guynz said:

Serenade of the Seas, 31/03/2021 From Sydney to the South Pacfic for 8 days.

If you haven't been to Sydney before, the train system connects downtown with the airport, and there is also a hop-on/hop-off bus that tours the downtown area.  Have fun!  PS. There is less tipping in Australia, as you may already know.

1 hour ago, ChessE4 said:

If you haven't been to Sydney before, the train system connects downtown with the airport

Hi, yes we normally fly in on the morning of cruise and catch the train to Circular Quay. When we disembark straight on the train and back to the airport for the flight home. The rail system from the airport is ideal for us as we normally land at 8:30am and are at the the port by 10am. It works well going home to as our flight leaves at 11am and we get off the ship at 8am and in the airport lounge by 9am.

Australia and New Zealand are pretty much alike and we don’t have tipping here in NZ either which is why RCI includes tipping in the fare price. Much better system for us though we do tip when we are in the States.

12 hours ago, F1guynz said:

Hi, yes we normally fly in on the morning of cruise and catch the train to Circular Quay. When we disembark straight on the train and back to the airport for the flight home. The rail system from the airport is ideal for us as we normally land at 8:30am and are at the the port by 10am. It works well going home to as our flight leaves at 11am and we get off the ship at 8am and in the airport lounge by 9am.

Australia and New Zealand are pretty much alike and we don’t have tipping here in NZ either which is why RCI includes tipping in the fare price. Much better system for us though we do tip when we are in the States.

Sorry, I missed the Auckland reference.  Clearly, you know more than I about your region.  We had a nice cruise from Auckland in 2018 when we took our son to Wollongong for a semester.  Unfortunately, that was the time our airline lost our luggage.  NZ Air did offer us $$ to get essentials, and our luggage caught up with us on Day 4.  We are hoping to go back some day and catch the islands you're planning to visit.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:10 PM, JohnK6404 said:

Woo hoo! My wife and I just booked the next one! 

Harmony, 4/18/21 sailing (Perfect Day, Cozumel, Roatan & Costa Maya)!

Not sure if we can wait that long... ?

UPDATE!  ☺️

Due to the recent cancellation of the APR 2021 Harmony cruises, we selected: 

Symphony on 4/24/21 (Cozumel, Roatan, Costa Maya & Perfect Day)!

Can't wait!