Giovanni's Table

I found them to be very accommodating in this Giovanni's. The server took as many orders as I want to give him for sides and starters. When Reynaline could not make a main course choice and I just wanted to eat, I suggested she talk to the server (both Filipinos) they seemed to talked forever in Tagalog, I was just hungry and waited my starters. But somehow then the main course was served she had to different meals placed in front of her.

That night the service got a nice extra tip. I would recommend trying it at least once. But I did find Chops to be more to my taste.

We had a very large group eat together at Giovanni's on the Allure group cruise in Feb.  Honestly, I have never seen that much food on a table with the possible exception of the meal I had at a Lebanese restaurant in Bahrain a couple of years ago. 

The waiters at Giovanni's brought out EVERY appetizer on the menu and just about every main course as well.  After everyone had gorged themselves into a coma there were still steaks and lamb chops virtually untouched....and lots of other things, too.

I love having lots of choices but I hate wasting food and there was a lot of wasted food on that table.  I felt bad leaving that much food to go to waste.  I hoped, secretly, that maybe someone would eat some of those lamb chops but I'm sure they didn't.