Weather in Miami in february

Kanelbulle

We`re going on our first cruise ever in February and also it will be my first time in the US. We`re from Sweden so the weather here is cold in feb but what is it like in Miami, is it shorts and t-shirt kind of weather or is it sweater and jeans kind of weather? I realize that it varies but on avarage what would you say? ☺️

I live in Palm Bay which is about 4 hours north of Miami and in February the weather is cold but not as cold as the countries that are close to the northern lights.  

I would pack jeans and sweaters for your stay in Miami, but also pack a few T-shirt’s and shorts because most cruises from Any port in Florida (including Miami, Port Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale, Port of Jacksonville, & Port of Miami) goes to any port in the Caribbean (Including any countries in the Eastern, Western, & Southern Caribbean) and Hawaii and any country that is South of the equator. 

The Caribbean ports and Hawaii are warmer than any place in the continental United States, Alaska & Canada in December-MidMarch and also the counties who have Winter when North America is in springtime.

5 hours ago, Bakerette said:

I live in Palm Bay which is about 4 hours north of Miami and in February the weather is cold but not as cold as the countries that are close to the northern lights.

I need to mention that for Floridians, "cold" is anything less than a 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

My usual cruise time of year is February. I live in Washington state and I like to escape the wet cold winter here. Coming from a cold winter climate, the weather is going to feel perfect. Being used to the cold I usually do shorts and t-shirt, but it is wise to bring a pair of pants and a light sweatshirt/jacket just in case

I'm warm natured.  I would plan on shorts, tshirts, and flip flops.  My wife is cold natured.  She would plan on jeans and something with sleeves... possibly layers she can remove.  Someone else mentioned if you are out after sunset, for an hour or so,  it can get cool pretty quickly.