Fly Snooze Cruise Package Experience?

Cruising_Woj

I didn't use it, as I was able to book better/cheaper deals on my own. However, I did use the shuttle for the ride back and it went smoothly.

I am too anxious to get on board to use it, as I think the "early" departures get you to the port around 11:30....I am usually already on board and enjoying my drink package by then..

But for convenience, you cant beat the package they offer for sure. Hope it goes well!

@monctonguyI too am very anxious to get on the ship! I NEED to be there early ?. But, booking everything separately ended up being about $80 more for us so thought I'd try this and put the savings towards upgraded seats on our flights. I've used just the shuttle service before and it was great...however, we are flying in from California so we have to take a Lyft to the hotel and then a Lyft back to the airport in the AM for shuttle pick up. Hoping this package is a little more convenient because the hotel picks you up from the airport and the shuttle comes right to the hotel.

We have 'early pick up' from the hotel at 9:15am so figure we'll make a couple stops and be at the port around 11ish (hopefully). 

We have used this service and it worked very well although the need to get to the ship early is one you will need to sacrifice.

We flew in to Orlando and stayed at an airport area hotel.  Because we had a group of 4 and arrived early in the day we did a short term car rental to allow us to do some running around and sightseeing.  In general you need to use the hotel shuttle to get to your hotel, this service does not actually cover that piece.

Once at the hotel things go as usual and in the morning you go down to the lobby where there is a representative from GoPort who will help arrange the transfer.  The buses they use are generally the large coach type.  They take passengers to all the different terminals on one bus and pick up a multiple hotels.  We visited the Carnival and Norwegian terminals before Royal.  We were definitely not early arrivals, the terminal was busy. If memory serves we did get there before noon.

Post cruise was the best part.  We exited the ship, had a porter help with luggage and then passed through CBP.  From there we exited the terminal and walked to the ground transportation area where there was a podium with the GoPort logo.  The took charge of our luggage and we were shown to the bus. After a short wait (until the bus was filled up)  we left for the airport.  At the airport we were instructed to keep our seats while they unloaded the luggage and then everyone exited the bus.  We had a relatively early flight (1PM) and arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare.

WE loved the service in particular because we had some guests with us who were first timers with limited mobility.  The service was predictable and reliable and the overall cost was more than reasonable for our party.

Would I do it again? Probably and partially. On our last cruise we used their service back to the airport.  We were travelling just the two of us and I had enough points for a free hotel in PC proper.  We rented a car at the airport again, did our sightseeing and met up with friends.  Spent the night at hotel, drove to terminal in the morning about 9:30, dropped off luggage, drive to rental return, returned car and got the the port by 10:30 which was much more to our taste of arriving early.  The post cruise experience was exactly as before and we loved it.

Hope that answers some of your questions @Cruising_Woj and if you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to help.

2 hours ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

We have used this service and it worked very well although the need to get to the ship early is one you will need to sacrifice.

We flew in to Orlando and stayed at an airport area hotel.  Because we had a group of 4 and arrived early in the day we did a short term car rental to allow us to do some running around and sightseeing.  In general you need to use the hotel shuttle to get to your hotel, this service does not actually cover that piece.

Once at the hotel things go as usual and in the morning you go down to the lobby where there is a representative from GoPort who will help arrange the transfer.  The buses they use are generally the large coach type.  They take passengers to all the different terminals on one bus and pick up a multiple hotels.  We visited the Carnival and Norwegian terminals before Royal.  We were definitely not early arrivals, the terminal was busy. If memory serves we did get there before noon.

Post cruise was the best part.  We exited the ship, had a porter help with luggage and then passed through CBP.  From there we exited the terminal and walked to the ground transportation area where there was a podium with the GoPort logo.  The took charge of our luggage and we were shown to the bus. After a short wait (until the bus was filled up)  we left for the airport.  At the airport we were instructed to keep our seats while they unloaded the luggage and then everyone exited the bus.  We had a relatively early flight (1PM) and arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare.

WE loved the service in particular because we had some guests with us who were first timers with limited mobility.  The service was predictable and reliable and the overall cost was more than reasonable for our party.

Would I do it again? Probably and partially. On our last cruise we used their service back to the airport.  We were travelling just the two of us and I had enough points for a free hotel in PC proper.  We rented a car at the airport again, did our sightseeing and met up with friends.  Spent the night at hotel, drove to terminal in the morning about 9:30, dropped off luggage, drive to rental return, returned car and got the the port by 10:30 which was much more to our taste of arriving early.  The post cruise experience was exactly as before and we loved it.

Hope that answers some of your questions @Cruising_Woj and if you have any specific questions I would be happy to try to help.

Thanks @Marc Van Niekerk! Very helpful