Luggage tag confusion - help?

AJK

So we fly to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow for our 12/5 cruise on Independence of the Seas. We did online check-in and have our Set Sail Pass, but luggage tag keeps saying "processing, check back later". We called RCI and the guy said '"you have to call your travel agent for that" (which I thought was ridiculous) and of course our travel agent said "Oh, no,no,no,no. It will be there when you print your set sail pass." Wrong again. Now what?

12 minutes ago, AJK said:

It is just that I bought the tag holders with the wire hangers from Amazon last July and spent 3 hours looking for them yesterday. Now, I have nothing to put in them! ??

Do you have your e-docs? If you do, one of the very last pages, after all the small print,  should have luggage tags, so you can print them from there.

Have a great cruise! 

The luggage tags are nothing more than a printer sheet of paper included with your edocs. You can print as many as you need. The paper is folded long ways about 4 times so a strip in the middle containing your room number is exposed. This strip is then folded around a luggage handle and stapled or taped. This can be done last minute.

If you have bought proper luggage tag holder, most I've seen hold a business card. Not the above described paper.  If you find your holder, use it to hold a card with you name and address. 

3 hours ago, Ditchdoc said:

If you have bought proper luggage tag holder, most I've seen hold a business card. Not the above described paper.  If you find your holder, use it to hold a card with you name and address. 

Many people, including me have purchased these tag holders off Amazon. They are designed specifically for the cruise luggage tags.

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Seal-Steel/dp/B01E4SQNLS/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?keywords=luggage+tags+for+cruise+ships&qid=1575432917&sprefix=luggage+tags&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQSklFVkw0RUo1UDUmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA5NzQ3NjlRRDczRFJDVkNRM1QmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDM0Mzg1NTFXNzdSSE85UUhFN0wmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

5 hours ago, AJK said:

It is just that I bought the tag holders with the wire hangers from Amazon last July and spent 3 hours looking for them yesterday. Now, I have nothing to put in them! ??

As others said. Log into your cruises, and check for a link that says edocs. They will be in there. One tip when you do find them. Just cut the colored portion out to put in the holders. They will fit better that way then doing all the folding, then trying to insert them in the holder.

1 hour ago, Rob Lovell said:

I never was able to get my luggage tags directly from the RCCL website. 

57 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

eDocs is the "ticket book" and the luggage tags are at the end ?

That's where I got my luggage tags from (eDocs). When @Rob Lovell said he did not get them from the website, I just wanted to know if there was another source for them.