3 Night Dining Package - Harmony of the Seas

Destindreamn

Do they sell the 3 night dining package on board, or does it need to be purchased in advance.  We have always booked through the cruise planner so I've never paid attention once on board.  We are sailing with some family members who may want to purchase last minute. If it is available on board, anyone know the going rate?  My cruise planner is currently at $115.  

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’ve never seen any packages for sale onboard.  They do hock individual meals from time-to-time.  I never pay attention to what they’re selling onboard anymore b/c I always pre-purchase the UDP.  

I actually saw them hawking the various dining plans a ton on Grandeur Thanksgiving week. They were working pretty hard to sell the Chops + 1 and the 3 night. Mainly the Chops +1 was the one emphasized the most which makes sense since it offers the least value of all of the dining packages IMO. But I saw the same guy approaching people in the Centrum, Solarium, and Pool deck throughout the cruise. There was also a permanent advertising display on an easel near Chops advertising the packages. I think it depends on the ship (.....Royal's unofficial slogan)