Which restaurants are no cost—included in cruise price?

SummerJoy72

Can someone please direct me as to where I can find which restaurants are included in the price of the cruise?

When we went in 2017, we were too overwhelmed to ask about some.  Like the Solarium Cafe? Promenade Cafe? Breakfast at Johnny Rockets but not lunch or dinner? What about the ice cream place?  We are going on Oasis at end of June 2020 so I’d like to be better prepared this time!

TIA,

Main Dinning room, Windjammer, Park Café, Café Prominade, Johnny rockets for Breakfast, Solarium Bistro, el Loco fresh, Coastal Kitchen if you are in a Grand Suite or above (Coastal Kitchen for dinner only in a Junior Suite), Boardwalk Dog house, Sorrento's.

I'm sure I'm missing some, ice cream is not included unless you get it at Windjammer.

This isn't included in the cruise fare, but rather a tip for included with the refreshment or deluxe beverage packages that not everyone knows about. One of my favorite things about the Oasis class ships is that the fresh fruit smoothies and juices at the Vitality Spa Cafe are included in the (non-soda) beverage packages. The only thing not included is if you want to add a shot of protein powder. So yummy and with WAY less sugar than those daiquiri syrup mixes. 

On 12/2/2019 at 2:24 PM, tiny260 said:

Main Dinning room, Windjammer, Park Café, Café Prominade, Johnny rockets for Breakfast, Solarium Bistro, el Loco fresh, Coastal Kitchen if you are in a Grand Suite or above (Coastal Kitchen for dinner only in a Junior Suite), Boardwalk Dog house, Sorrento's.

I'm sure I'm missing some, ice cream is not included unless you get it at Windjammer.

I think you covered about all the free dining but I think there is a free soft ice cream machine somewhere on the top deck.  Maybe the pool deck?

19 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Yeah I saw that but do they have the soft serve like they use to? Also can you get hamburgers there or would you have to go to the WJ? Matt was just there he should chime in.

El Loco Fresh is Mexican food.  It is not the Wipeout cafe with a different sign.  Completely different food.  

I'm on board now.

Pictures of El Loco Fresh in this post:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/17015-an-amplified-agglomeration-of-oasis-pictures-post-amplification/&do=findComment&comment=174965

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As others have said, look in your daily cruise compass when you're on board your ship. The compass will have a list of all the restaurants that serve food and the times that they open and close. If you see a dollar sign($) beside the name of the restaurant that means it's an extra cost to eat there. If you don't see a dollar sign then it's complimentary(no extra cost).

On 12/4/2019 at 8:19 AM, MikeK said:

I think you covered about all the free dining but I think there is a free soft ice cream machine somewhere on the top deck.  Maybe the pool deck?

Symphony has two self-serve soft-serve ice cream machines on the pool deck. One right in front of El Loco Fresh, the other I can't remember exactly, but essentially the opposite side of the ship. They do "close" later at night. The ice cream itself was a bit icy/"crystaly" for my tastes and not like you'd normally expect from a soft-serve, though.