What's provided?

What type of toiletries are provided depends upon the cabin type you have.  Those for non-suites are bare bones and many people prefer to bring their own. As the cabin categories go up so do the complimentary toiletries.  Some people still prefer their own but I never bring my own -even when I’m in a non-suite cabin. I’m just not that picky. 

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

I am not very picky, but I do not like the "all in one" shampoo and body wash provided in non-suite cabins.  It is fine for body wash, but I bring my own shampoo and conditioner.  I just pick up travel sizes in whatever is available.  

OK, so I gather they supply a shampoo/body wash, which is fine with me. How about . . . . hand soap? Hair conditioner? Toothpaste? Facial tissues? (I assume toilet tissue.) Are there plenty of towels?

8 minutes ago, tiny blonde said:

OK, so I gather they supply a shampoo/body wash, which is fine with me. How about . . . . hand soap? Hair conditioner? Toothpaste? Facial tissues? (I assume toilet tissue.) Are there plenty of towels?

Think of it as a typical mid-range Hotel --> bar hand soap, shower dispenser for soap, shampoo & conditioner, box of facial tissue, couple rolls of TP, etc . If you want more of anything, ask your room attendant as soon as you see them. I usually ask for a couple of additional towels.

13 minutes ago, MikeSD said:

Think of it as a typical mid-range Hotel --> bar hand soap, shower dispenser for soap, shampoo & conditioner, box of facial tissue, couple rolls of TP, etc . If you want more of anything, ask your room attendant as soon as you see them. I usually ask for a couple of additional towels.

Thanks, MikeSD . . . . That's exactly what I was looking for!