3 Night Dining Package - First Reservation

DLXLDY

Hi All, 

As a first timer on RCCL, I'm just learning the ins and outs. With the 3 night dining package, they require you use one of your nights on day 1 or 2 (which I'm not thrilled with, but we'll make it work). When you go to book the package, it requires you to select night 1 or 2 and a time, but it doesn't ask you which restaurant you want to pick. Do they assign the restaurant? That would seem crazy, but what do I know? It let me pick alternate times a specific restaurant below that, on the same page, but then it wants to add it to my shopping cart like a one night reservation at an additional cost. Hrmmmmph....

rccl.png

Also, as an additional bonus question...we would like to use one "night" credit for the Bottomless Galley Brunch, which the restrictions say we can do. However, if I go to book that now, it wants to charge me for it separately, Do I have to pay for the package first? We want to make sure we get to do this so don't want to wait until we get on the ship to reserve and then it's too late.