Odyssey Inaugural Cruise

27 minutes ago, ellcee said:

Is that a thing? People joining groups and not going on the cruise? I thought that when people join the group they've booked.

I've spotted a certain individual that created over 1000 cruise pages as an Admin on facebook and never went on any of those cruises.  My speculation is that he was collecting info and selling it, based on what he could see on your page and pull off.  If memory serves me correctly, i think he was in Honduras.

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

Looking at possibly joining...its either this or the 14th that we will be booking on Odyssey......gf picks her vacation Thursday so then we should be able to make one of these cruises official....excited to possibly check out this ship and class!!

That would be awesome if you joined us for the Inaugural!  It's almost sold out so I wouldn't wait too much longer.

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That would be awesome if you joined us for the Inaugural!  It's almost sold out so I wouldn't wait too much longer.

I know...been watching to for awhile now! We will know in 2 days what her options are and then hopefully book it by the weekend...would be a great time to join everyone for sure!

1 minute ago, ptod said:

hmmmm....if my MEI TA is on the inaugural cruise with me....and I just *have* to book another cruise *right now*, do I still send her an email or just leave a voice mail on her cabin phone?  Maybe a sticky on the door?  Re-gift a bottle of wine as a thank you?  Thoughts?

Just go down to NextCruise, book it, and it'll automatically be assigned to her.  She'll be off drinking with me (I suppose I should warn her of this, lol)

1 minute ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Just go down to NextCruise, book it, and it'll automatically be assigned to her.  She'll be off drinking with me (I suppose I should warn her of this, lol)

Next Cruise always looks so serious.  I think we should talk MEI into having office hours at a bar and turn booking my next cruise into a drinking game.

On December 14, 2019 at 12:08 AM, Ken23 said:

I will be on the O inaugural cruise.  Still debating with myself if I should do a B2B.

I would love to have booked the B2B but there's no way my wife would be able to get time off for the sailing after the inaugural :(