?????

stevetoledo

2 hours ago, stevetoledo said:

on my first cruise 10 years ago there was a gentleman that had a cruise critic badge. how do I get one and where do I get one? 

Welcome to the Royal Caribbean Blog!  As others have mentioned, Cruise Critic is a different place, so you'd have to ask over there. 

A suggestion for your next post, put a title that gives us more details on your question.  The "????" won't get a lot of views as it doesn't tell people what information you are looking for, so it will get ignored.

• 5 months later...

Just my opinion but I wish that new members had to wait 24 or 48 hours to post, and/or read at least a dozen threads before the could post or may be at least start a new thread.   The majority of needles posts ( like the dozen or so single posts about refunds) are by people that signed up , posted twice (Total) and are never heard from again...

I get that as a resource people should be able to sign up on this forum and post one or twice and never return, but if just 30% of the newbies read a few things before they posted we’d have a lot fewer senseless threads. Maybe as someone who lurks far more than I contribute, I should just keep my opinions to myself ?

@FoxboroCruiser I agree wholeheartedly, I will see a new thread and the title is misleading. I fear so many people think this is RCCI and post in hopes of seeing if they answer. It seems like newbies either don't bother to read through or feel like what they read doesn't match their exact query....or that the powers that be won't see it unless they create a new topic.

On 5/3/2020 at 7:24 PM, FoxboroCruiser said:

Just my opinion but I wish that new members had to wait 24 or 48 hours to post, and/or read at least a dozen threads before the could post or may be at least start a new thread.   The majority of needles posts ( like the dozen or so single posts about refunds) are by people that signed up , posted twice (Total) and are never heard from again...

I get that as a resource people should be able to sign up on this forum and post one or twice and never return, but if just 30% of the newbies read a few things before they posted we’d have a lot fewer senseless threads. Maybe as someone who lurks far more than I contribute, I should just keep my opinions to myself ?

It's a fair observation, but it's just the nature of any message board. One of those "comes with the territory".

As someone who answers the same question repeatedly for a living, I can tell you it's just the way it is. And there's nothing wrong with (politely) referring someone back to an existing thread as well to dig for the answer.