Deluxe Beverage Package Deals Question

Adrian

Occasionally you may find it for 30%off. The buy one get one really is a 25% off sale. One thing to remember is that sometimes the “original price” can be fluid. If you know you want to purchase the package,  buy it at a price you are comfortable paying, than keep an eye on the price because if it drops you can always cancel and repurchase at the lower price.

The bottom line -with any  Royal “sale” is to ignore the discount bologna and look straight at the “bottom line”. It’s all voodoo mathematics and the only thing that really matters is what amount are you paying. Find a price that you are comfortable paying, purchase it,  and watch to see how it fluctuates from there.  If it goes down, cancel and rebook. Ignore the “fake” gimmicks 

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The bottom line -with any  Royal “sale” is to ignore the discount bologna and look straight at the “bottom line”. It’s all voodoo mathematics and the only thing that really matters is what amount are you paying. Find a price that you are comfortable paying, purchase it,  and watch to see how it fluctuates from there.  If it goes down, cancel and rebook. Ignore the “sake” gimmicks 

THIS.  EXACTLY.

@Matt Many other sites I frequent have a sticky post that explains FAQ in a cogent logical manner. It seems this great site could benefit from sticky posts. The above question is frequently asked and very well answered. Stickies aren't an extra task for the admin, because quality posts when recognized become stickies.   If I my be so bold as to offer an other suggestion rename the third forum Dining and Drinking as that would funnel those type of questions together. Sorry for the hijack.