Good price for unlimited dining?

KD412

33 minutes ago, KD412 said:

Hi everyone! Just an opinion/experience question, is $25 a day a good price for the unlimited dining package? 

Hello! We personally haven't purchased it yet, but that looks very good... the cheapest I've seen it in our Cruise Planner (Oasis) to date was $175 ($25/day).

The "Black Friday" sale on my CP is now higher at $199 ($28.43/day)... some sale! ?

2 hours ago, DanielB said:

My cruise planner says $25/day but put it in the cart and it is $199.  I would think it would be $175 if $25 a day but I don't understand their math so whatever.

Mine is like that also for 2 of our upcoming cruises ....... I guess they have another intern who doesn’t know math, like the one who gave us the $18 deluxe beverage packages a few months ago  LOL

8 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Mine is like that also for 2 of our upcoming cruises ....... I guess they have another intern who doesn’t know math, like the one who gave us the $18 deluxe beverage packages a few months ago  LOL

Oh the good ole days of the $18 drink package.  Unfortunately it was before my time....I sound so young ?

For our 8 day in June on Adventure of the Seas, it is coming up at $179 for the Black Friday Special. We just booked Friday, so not sure what it was before. This is our first time on RCCL but on NCL, we usually do a three night package and alternate with the MDR. There also aren't that many options on AoS so I'm thinking we will book a three night package.