Ordering full bottles of Liquor

I can't find anywhere you can order a full bottle of vodka or gin delivered to your room.   Is that available?  

You can buy a package, go to the bar and order short after shot (transferring to your on container). The staff would quickly become board and want to get you stop so they would try to accommodate you. I never seen people walking away with a bottle of vodka, I have seen large beer glasses that did not have beer in them.  I have had staff give me full bottles of Coke Zero but never tried for vodka or gin. 

I imagine there must be a way to do this. I know that if you are in a suite you can.  On our recent Allure cruise we had 2 parties in our cabin and we had to purchase entire bottles of liquor.  Of course, we were able to keep whatever we didn't consume during the parties since we had paid for the full bottles up front.  Just be aware the prices are OUTRAGEOUS !

Examples:  Absolut Vodka ($140/bottle), Jim Beam ($115/bottle), Dewars (Scotch) ($115/bottle).  PLUS, there is an 18% gratuity on top of those prices !!!  I also have prices for wine and beer.  So it's not cheap, but you can get it.  The only bargain, to my great surprise, was the cost of the servers...$50 for 2 hours (1 server)...so while the liquor was outrageously priced, the "help" was extremely reasonable, I thought.

If the concierge can do it for the suite guests I suspect others can arrange it as well.