I want one of these

I have seen the RC license plate frames on ebay too, I have also seen some unbranded bumper stickers. I just like the clean look of a good window sticker. It appears as though this particular item is a relic of the near past, but I will hunt on.

I really want one of these :(  :P

Just shows you what a difference location makes. I too have seen them on the cruise ships but cannot find any for sale online. If you want the real one looks like you need to take a cruise or have someone pick one up for you. If I really wanted one I would just go to the local sign shop and say make this and 150 PHP ($3.25) later it would be a exact copy. 

Just shows you what a difference location makes. I too have seen them on the cruise ships but cannot find any for sale online. If you want the real one looks like you need to take a cruise or have someone pick one up for you. If I really wanted one I would just go to the local sign shop and say make this and 150 PHP ($3.25) later it would be a exact copy.

I will be on Allure in October and will definitely look. I would also be glad to pay someone plus postage if they happened to see this on a cruise. :)

I will be on Allure in October and will definitely look. I would also be glad to pay someone plus postage if they happened to see this on a cruise. :)

I'll be on Harmony in December. If you don't find someone before then, give me a holler. E-mail is my bgriffler[at]gmail[dot]com.

I'll be on Harmony in December. If you don't find someone before then, give me a holler. E-mail is my bgriffler[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks, but I will also be on Allure in October. Couple of weeks not worth the cost of postage:) when in October? We sail on the 30th.

Enjoy Kat! As jealous as I am, I genuinely wish that everyone can feel the way we do once the bags are unpacked and on our balcony watching the sea pass!

Thank you! I do actually have a balcony cabin for this upcoming cruise on the Allure. I am also bringing my binoculars, to try and Spot Dolphins when we are Cruising, and the ports, when we pull in.