Royal Caribbean Vlogs: Harmony of the Seas

MelKaps

Hi Everyone,

Two years ago I started vlogging my cruise ship vacations on YouTube (MelKaps). Since 2017, I have sailed on Grandeur of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Celebrity Solstice, Adventure of the Seas, and Harmony of the Seas. I cruise with my fiance and he has quite a personality and he definitely benefits from my Diamond status since he is Diamond, too. All of our vacation vlogs can be found on my channel.

Yesterday I uploaded our Harmony of the Seas Trailer for our new series from our vacation in October.

I love capturing our favorite moments and memories on video and I enjoy sharing them with the world. I would appreciate if you can check out our travel adventures as new cruise vlogs are coming soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, JLMoran said:

Liked and subscribed!

You and your SO looked like you were absolutely giddy! ?

Thank you! It was a much needed vacation that I was looking forward to all year. We absolutely love the first day of cruises and exploring the ship. We were on board by 10:50am and everything in the vlog was filmed in the first 2.5 hours (plus more not shown). That’s why we tell everyone to get to the port early!

Just now, raahc said:

Thanks for posting!  Are you doing a video for each day of the week?  I don't want to miss them ?

Yes, I have footage from each day of our cruise. I am hoping to upload a new vlog every week, but sometimes I am too tired when I get home from work to edit and fall behind. ? Some days I have so much footage that I have to divide the vlogs into 2 parts (Embarkation Day for instance). My goal is to definitely have all the vlogs uploaded before I leave for my next cruise in June, which is very achievable. 

Thanks for watching and I'll be sure to post in this thread every time a new vlog is up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

That was a heck of a lightning bolt you caught! And your SO was standing in water during that?? ? ?

And he's funny when he's had a few! ?

When we were in the Diamond Lounge, they made an announcement that guests are not allowed outside due to the storm. That was maybe 15 minutes after we got those shots. 

And yes, he definitely took advantage of his first cruise as a Diamond member. ? ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 4:45 PM, MelKaps said:

The final vlog of the series is here! We experienced a thunderstorm at sea!

ROYAL CARIBBEAN | HARMONY OF THE SEAS: THUNDERSTORM DURING CRUISE!

We absolutely LOVE your Vlogs!  Your love for cruising on Royal Caribbean is obvious and Anthony is hilarious (mostly on purpose ?).  Please keep them coming!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Two years in the making and we finally have a new cruise vlog! In October 2021, we embarked on Harmony of the Seas in Barcelona, Spain for our honeymoon. We last sailed on Harmony of the Seas in October 2019 and a lot had changed in two years, but we still had an incredible vacation!

Here's the new vlog: HARMONY OF THE SEAS EMBARKATION DAY COVID EDITION!

Also check out our pre-cruise vlogs when we were exploring Paris and Barcelona: Honeymoon October 2021

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...