MelissaM

Cruise Planner for Ovation of the Seas Alaska Aug 21, 2020

Soda package down to $6.50 from 8.99

Refreshment package down $19 from $28

The Alaska Blanket $19.99 from 29.99

The Polar bear hat my 7 yr old wanted $14.39 from  I think around 24.99

---

Ultimate drink package is $51 not sure if that's down as we don't buy it

and dinning packages look about the same but I will keep my eye out.  We want the three night and it's running at $105 right now.

The beverage package for one cruise fell from $48 to $45 pp/pd.  I cancelled but when I tried to rebook, i got an error message saying that i could only book the package once per cruise online.  I called and customer service was able to book it for me.  The phone call was surprisingly quick and easy.  The representative said that this is not a change in policy-she thinks it was a computer issue-just image that with Royal's IT?

16 minutes ago, flamtapgt said:

For my Allure sailing 12/22/2019: 

Photo package all digital (or all prints) dropped from $234.99 to $149.99 

Refreshment package was $20 now $17

Voom S&S 1device is $15.99 but I got for $15.39 in September

Thanks for mentioning the all digital photo package. I didn't even think to check that earlier.   We are going on a large family cruise and I was able to snag it for $119 for Harmony in May!!  Yay. 

2 hours ago, flamtapgt said:

For my Allure sailing 12/22/2019: 

Photo package all digital (or all prints) dropped from $234.99 to $149.99 

Refreshment package was $20 now $17

Voom S&S 1device is $15.99 but I got for $15.39 in September

Not much of a discount on the deluxe package.  Hope it comes down more.

1 hour ago, MeganW said:

Spectrum for June 2020 isn't showing discounts on anything at all as far as I can tell.

I'll keep poking my head in and keep my fingers crossed!

Looking at this flyer, it doesn't look promising for Spectrum passengers (unless "SC" is another vessel?)

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/Snapshot_of_CruisePlanner_Offers.pdf

4 hours ago, Va4fam said:

Looks like the refreshment package is slightly lower for our Anthem cruise.   Tried to book it and getting ERROR message.   Will try tomorrow.

No changes to 3 night dining or deluxe beverage package yet.

Make sure you cancel it first, then you can rebook it or you will just keep getting error messages.

Just checked many cruise planner items on my Freedom of the Seas B2B next June 2020...  I've been patiently waiting for these Black Friday deals to appear, so I can start purchasing!  I've been tracking their "normal" pricing, so know if/when and by how much the sales reduce pricing.

Excursions just went on sale a couple of hours ago...anywhere from 10-25% off on all the ones I've been planning on purchasing.  The PADI Open Water Course was 10% off (rarely discounted), and the All-Access Tour was even discounted 15% (something I don't recall ever seeing discounted before, too).

Soda package was $6.50, down from $8.99.  Soda & Stream down to $18 from $21.  I don't drink, but it looks like the UBP has also been discounted.

The all digital photo package was $119.99 (down from $249.00; less than 1/2 price!).  I've never seen a photo package this low before!

I still haven't seen the specialty dining go on sale yet, as it is still its normal pricing...  I'll be keeping an eye on it the next couple of days.

I've saved well over $500 over the normal cruise planner pricing on these Black Friday sales, so far!  Yippee!!!

3 hours ago, Paul Martin said:

So Monday they raised the price of the cruise I was going to take and removed the on-board credit of $75 so this Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is going to cost me $175 more ?   so crossing my fingers that a real sale appears on Friday.

Also check on Cyber Monday, and maybe even better yet on Travel Tuesday to price out your cruise.

16 hours ago, MelissaM said:

Soda package down to $6.50 from 8.99

Refreshment package down $19 from $28

Same pricing on our sailing... cancelled and re-purchased. ?

Soda package down to $8.65 CAD

Refreshment package down to $25.27 CAD

Classic soda + VOOM 1 device down to $22.61 CAD

We’re not interested in the Deluxe package, but that one is down to $86.45 CAD / $97.09 CAD with VOOM 1 device.