Spa oceanview balcony

Pima1988

I looked through the search, but can't find any posts regarding people booking this type of cabin.  We are pulling the trigger today.  The ocean view balcony is 300 less than the spa, but the spa cabin seems to offer so much more that I kind of feel it is too good to be true.

•  50% off single spa treatment --- a couples spa, would easily save me $150 or so
  • Early embarkation and debarkation...we are flying out so the debarkation is moot.
  •  Jetted shower heads, and upgraded toiletries...hoping that means no shower/shampoo gizmo in the shower
  •  Fresh fruit basket in cabin on embarkation
  •  Daily beverages delivered to the cabin.  I don't know what that entails.  It is moot to us since we always get the DBP, but a nice treat
  •  Upgraded cabin decor.  Again, I don't know what that entails.
  •  Cushions on the balcony furniture.  Worried about this...hubby might never leave our balcony.

SO can anyone help me and tell me why the spa cabin is not worth it?  Both cabins we are getting the exact same OBC.  Thus, that is not a factor.  If I knew for sure that the cabin is a higher tier regarding amenities than it is a no brainer for me.  We looked into a JS, but they are all gone, so it is either the spa or the traditional.

Thanks @SpeedNoodles.

It actually did add more reasons why I will do this.  The robes are a plus!?  

On another site they said nobody has sailed them yet, so your post is reiterating that fact.

Guess I will be the test dummy since we are booking this cabin today for early May 2021 on Symphony.

I saw the comments, but for us,  at 300 more than the traditional ocean view balcony, it works.  We usually do a couples massage, so that will offset our total cruise cost a little.  

I think the bevs delivered daily is pure BS.  I can order a continental breakfast with no charge regardless of our cabin selection.

I can also get king feather pillows.  Did that on Adventure back in July.  Kindly explained that on my right leg, both my knee and hip have been replaced.  Our attendant on day 1 re did our bed with a mattress topper and brought me 3 different pillows (std., std King and feather king)  

Really would love to do the JS for double pts, and the chance of eating in the CK.  However, right now JS is way more, and I just don't feel it is worth it when I see the bennies of the spa.  

We are getting a great deal as far as I am concerned between the cost of the room, and the OBC, plus going to both Labadee and Coco Cay, all is good.  It will only be better if I get a great deal for the Chefs table, the DBP, Voom and the beach bed at Coco Cay on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Booked.  We are on deck 9.  I am actually super excited.  We will be the 2nd in this new cabin.  The best is our cabin is next to the stairs/elevators and Dazzles. Used a TA as always, and got it @ 1 K less than the website.   Plus, using a TA we got some more perks. 

My big angst is that I can't book my beach bed at Coco Cay yet