The Brand New Oasis Of The Seas

CHRIS WONG

10 minutes ago, crazytaxman said:

Booked for this cruise too. Was able to book a 2BR Grand Suite for the same price as a 1BR Grand Suite. The rates were really reasonable compare to Christmas or New Years.

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Rates on that one are really good compared to her sisters! 

Yes...sigh.... I broke down and booked a loft suite because the prices were so good. I usually don't give O-class much consideration but between Matt's blog and Chris's videos and this price, I might as well give it another try?

1 hour ago, FloatMe said:

Yes...sigh.... I broke down and booked a loft suite because the prices were so good. I usually don't give O-class much consideration but between Matt's blog and Chris's videos and this price, I might as well give it another try?

OA class is the best!  You have chosen well. ? #teamDeck17

4 hours ago, FloatMe said:

I am having a blast on her this week and chronicling it in the Live Blogs section of the message board if you want to see some more of what you are in for ?

22 hours ago, crazytaxman said:

Booked for this cruise too. Was able to book a 2BR Grand Suite for the same price as a 1BR Grand Suite. The rates were really reasonable compare to Christmas or New Years.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, FloatMe said:

Thanks for the video, just booked Oasis for Thanksgiving 2021. 

I think there’s a decent amount of RCB people on this sailing. I also snagged the 2 BR GS for Thanksgiving 2021. I know that Ron and Sara also booked this (....I don’t know their forum names oops). It’s almost like a mini satellite group cruise while everyone else is on Harmony!

16 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

I think there’s a decent amount of RCB people on this sailing. I also snagged the 2 BR GS for Thanksgiving 2021. I know that Ron and Sara also booked this (....I don’t know their forum names oops). It’s almost like a mini satellite group cruise while everyone else is on Harmony!

On 11/29/2019 at 8:24 PM, crazytaxman said:

I started a FB group for this cruise if you are interested. If you can't find the group, feel free to send me a friend request.  Mark A Swisshelm