Port of Cape Liberty....Suite

NancyL2648

2 hours ago, NancyL2648 said:

We will be in a crown loft suite on the Oasis May 10th  our to Cape Liberty, NJ.  I was wondering what the procedure is for suite guests prior to boarding....is there a special room for suite guest to wait?

Thanks for your help

Oh awesome, we are on the same cruise. As soon as we saw Oasis was coming to NJ we had to book. Cape Liberty is an extremely easy terminal, very efficient.

You would really only spend time in the nicer waiting room/area if you arrive and get checked in before boarding starts.  For a normal boarding time of ~11AM, you would only be there for maybe half an hour?  Personally, that sounds like the least important of the perks that come with a suite.  Of course, if boarding is delayed for some reason, then I see the value, but that's the exception not the rule.

• 2 years later...

Hi! 

Not sure if anyone will see this as I know it’s an old post, but we are sailing out of Cape Liberty on Oasis in May 2022. We are travelling from the UK and will have a rental car. Our plan is for my husband to drop myself, our one year old and possibly our luggage off at the port then return the rental car and make his way back to us. We have thought about us all getting a taxi from the rental drop off but we won’t have a car seat for our daughter this way.

I know this post is about Suite waiting rooms but can anyone tell me if there is a standard waiting area inside please? I’ve never noticed in previous cruise terminals because we’ve not needed to use it. 

Thanks in advance! 

7 hours ago, AmyH said:

I know this post is about Suite waiting rooms but can anyone tell me if there is a standard waiting area inside please? I’ve never noticed in previous cruise terminals because we’ve not needed to use it. 

Thanks in advance! 

Waiting is essentially outside for standard cabin in Port LIberty.  We sailed out of there over christmas.....the line was outside in the cold for people waiting for their 'times'....then you moved in, checked in, and went right on ship.

Thanks everyone, that’s really helpful. Thinking now we will take our rental car back to the airport and see if we can find a shuttle service to take us all to the port together. I don’t really fancy waiting outside on my own for an hour with a lively one year old!