Expedited arrival for some guests

ultimatefans

We are a party of 10 spread out over 3 cabins, I checked everyone in myself.  I scanned the passport of 7 guests and we all have Expedited Arrival on the Set Sail pass.  For the other 3 guests I manually typed in their passport info, and they do not have Expedited Arrival on their Set Sail pass.  Can we all go to the Expedited Arrival together or should we go into the regular line?  The 3 guests without it are in different cabins.  We are cruising out of Port Canaveral.

1 hour ago, ultimatefans said:

We are a party of 10 spread out over 3 cabins, I checked everyone in myself.  I scanned the passport of 7 guests and we all have Expedited Arrival on the Set Sail pass.  For the other 3 guests I manually typed in their passport info, and they do not have Expedited Arrival on their Set Sail pass.  Can we all go to the Expedited Arrival together or should we go into the regular line?  The 3 guests without it are in different cabins.  We are cruising out of Port Canaveral.

In Port Canaveral the checkin folk's roam around and check your set sail pass there is no separate line for Expedited Arrival. That's how it was on 11/17/19.:11_blush:

When you walk in the door at Port Canaveral (As of 11/22/19 and same in May and June) there is a line all the way to the left for Expedited Arrival. All 4 times they have let the whole group use the line as long as "some" of us had it showing on our passes. ("some" varied between 8 out of 11 this past trip down to 0 out of 3 on the trip in June).

This allows you to walk down the length of the terminal through the facial recognition machines and then through the security machines before heading upstairs to wait for boarding to be called (or walk straight on if they already called expedited boarding).