Air2Sea question

mworkman

@mworkman, if Air2Sea is like Flights By Celebrity, you won't be able to select flights until you're about 330 days out from your sail date. For reference, my Iceland/Greenland trip next year departs on Aug 2, and I couldn't book flights until September 8. I would say put a reminder in your calendar for May 31, 2020.

• 6 months later...

Another question, Finally seeing flights for our return trip back from Italy next year in May, however we only see economy ticked listed for a flight that we are looking at, which has Delta One. If we purchase tickets via Air2Sea will the reservations show up in our Delta SkyMiles account where we can upgrade using miles to a higher class seating selection?

I don't fly Delta much but I can tell you that if it were American, the answer is "yes".  I am able to access my AA reservation that I made through A2S for my August Symphony cruise.  I have been able to change my seats and ask to be put on the standby list for First Class upgrade.  I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would assume that Delta's policy is similar.

35 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I don't fly Delta much but I can tell you that if it were American, the answer is "yes".  I am able to access my AA reservation that I made through A2S for my August Symphony cruise.  I have been able to change my seats and ask to be put on the standby list for First Class upgrade.  I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would assume that Delta's policy is similar.

We flew Delta through Air2Sea for our last cruise and the reservation was in the Delta system with all features enabled right after booking. I can't confirm the upgrade features though as we had booked first class.

For me when I have booked Delta through Air2Sea all the normal Delta policies applied once I had the Delta confirmation number.  My free checked luggage, complimentary upgrades and ability to select seats in Comfort Plus all worked normally based on my Delta status. 

I have heard though you have to be careful upgrading either by paying money or points and then going back to Air2Sea and asking them to get involved with the booking for any reason.  Their system dooesn't recognize that you manually did something and it can try to revert you which can cause your paid upgrade to get dorked.