No Hot Water on Serenade

Cold Showers

6 minutes ago, Cold Showers said:

In out third day and I have taken a cold shower for 3 days.  We asked the service desk and they stated several cabins on our deck are having issues, but they can;t find a resolution.  I have an idea, if yuo can;t resolve the issue, how about a refund or other compensation? 

Sorry to hear about the shower problem.  Unfortunately this is a fan board, not Royal Caribbean itself, so unfortunately not able to help.  Good luck! 

14 hours ago, Cold Showers said:

In out third day and I have taken a cold shower for 3 days.  We asked the service desk and they stated several cabins on our deck are having issues, but they can;t find a resolution.  I have an idea, if yuo can;t resolve the issue, how about a refund or other compensation? 

Maybe it was an issue with the supplier, maybe they were sold out of the hot, only had cold water in stock!  It's still wet right?

On 11/20/2019 at 10:22 PM, Cold Showers said:

Just go next door and ask your neighbor if you can use there shower ??‍♂️but not the soap...that would be way too weird and creepy.