I'm Royal For Life

Ill keep this short. I just sailed my first cruise ever back in September on the Navigator. I must say I had a blast and was by far the best vacation I have ever taken. My wife also had a fabulous time. Perfect Day at Cococay was Perfect. Nothing to complain about. 

I say all this to say Thank you for this blog site. The message board and videos has helped us so much.

I already booked another cruise and in the process of booking two other. 

I'm a Royal Caribbean customer for life.

Thank you everyone! 

2 minutes ago, Cruise Newbie said:

Ill keep this short. I just sailed my first cruise ever back in September on the Navigator. I must say I had a blast and was by far the best vacation I have ever taken. My wife also had a fabulous time. Perfect Day at Cococay was Perfect. Nothing to complain about. 

I say all this to say Thank you for this blog site. The message board and videos has helped us so much.

I already booked another cruise and in the process of booking two other. 

I'm a Royal Caribbean customer for life.

Thank you everyone! 

Glad you had an awesome time, and just like us, we started cruising about 15 years ago on Royal and just keep booking with Royal, my theory is, if it's not broke, don't fix it, yes this board is great even for,veteran cruisers glad you enjoyed and keep cruising.

We had done two cruises on other lines (Disney and princess) and decided cruising wasn’t for us.  A series of circumstances led us to book a royal cruise last fall with our adult children.   It was fabulous.  We are all hooked I’ve been on a second cruise already and have a third booked.   I would have a fourth booked but can’t convince my husband that booking far in advance is a good idea.   Still working on that.   One son has taken another cruise and daughter has one booked-all with royal.   It is a good value for a great vacation 

We've really gotten hooked to cruising since the previous summer and have been making that our regular family vacation (March break and end of summer).  We have Royal cruises booked now to Mar 2022.  We did one Disney cruise way back with extended family, but feel that our kids get more out of Royal, which is more family friendly vs kid friendly.  So we keep coming back to Royal.  We often say "we should try NCL sometime" but can't seem to pull the switch.  We love Royal...everything that it offers.  We try and go on a new ship if we can each time (but repeating Mariner next summer due to options) and love it.  There's just so much to do for all of us, amazing shows, great food.  I know we don't know until we try, but I feel like we'd be disappointed and when really happy, why try risk something else when spending good money for each trip.  I will say that my only worry is that I do notice prices climbing.....so hopefully we can stay with Royal.

We did our first RC cruise way back in 1990 (maybe 1989) on Song of America when we were in our early 20’s. Did 3 more right after that. Had 2 kids and bought a farm. Took a loooong 16 year break. Fast forward to now, 9 cruises later with #10 in May and getting ready to book #11 with 12 and 13 shortly after. Empty nesters now, only 2 horses left on the farm and we are on the go! 

All with Royal. We are now Diamond so I see no need to switch now! 

Glad you’re hooked! 

Can you point me to the videos you are referring to?  I love the message board and would enjoy finding videos to prepare for our cruise too!  Thanks!

I'm guessing the videos Royal Cruiser was referring to are the blog videos.  You can look at the those on the Royal Caribbean blog tab at the top of the page. 

I am also a Loyal Royal Cruiser. BUT I have been looking at Baltic Cruises for 2021. We like the Royal Iteneraries. The Baltic Itenerary will sail on Jewel. I have also looked at the same Itenerary on Princess Cruise lines. It sails on the new Princess Sky. It is considerably larger than Jewel and my Husband who is more sensitive to motion prefers a larger ship. We are leaning towards Princess but because we have enjoyed our past cruises with Royal we are hesitant. A Junior Suite on Jewel is actually priced more than a Junior Suite on Princess although that is not the deciding factor. HELP US!!! Please let us know what you think and any experiences and comparisons you have experienced on Princess as compared to your RCI preference.