Dining!

1Cruiser1

Hi all,

Just looking for a few tips on dining.

We are sailing on Allure Of The Seas in January. Just wondering what time the restaurants open etc.

Is there always somewhere to get food whatever the time (mainly thinking of jet lag). 

When we go to the Dining Room for our evening meal, can we request a table for 2 or do we have to dine with other people?

Thanks in advance 

I am also going on Allure in January! From past experience, there is always somewhere to get food. Other than specialty dining, which is only open for lunch hours and dinner hours, most food places are open throughout the entire day. Sorrento's pizza is open until 2 or 3 am which is super helpful if you are out and about that late. There is also room service 24/7 but that has a service fee plus gratuity. If you download the Royal Caribbean app they have a list of the dining options and the times they will be open during your cruise. 

I don't know if you have my time dining or traditional dining but you can request a table for two for both. Some people choose to dine with other people in order to meet new people but if you rather have a table to yourselves then you can request that. If you do have my time dining you can make reservations for dinner every night through cruise planner that way you do not have to worry about making reservations once onboard. 

20 hours ago, LJM9504 said:

Just wondering what time the restaurants open etc.

Refer to a past Cruise Compass to get an idea of times https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=274

Is there always somewhere to get food whatever the time (mainly thinking of jet lag). 

There's a few late night options. Room service is 24 hours a day. 

Check out that Cruise Compass archive for an idea of times and availability.

When we go to the Dining Room for our evening meal, can we request a table for 2 or do we have to dine with other people?

That depends if you picked traditional or my time dining. If my time, yes, you can do that.