Transportation from Galvaston terminal to Hobby Airport

Zenosusmom

For my Liberty that I missed (long story) I had booked Galveston Limousine's shuttle bus.  Their drivers still called me looking for me on the day even though my flights cancelled and I missed the cruise.    

Lyft from Hobby to the port was $50 and Uber from the port to Hobby was $53 when I cruised in 2018.  Check both because when I got off the ship Lyft had crazy pricing like $153 while Uber was $52.  Usually I prefer Lyft because they are normally cheaper but in this case they had some kind of surge pricing or a lack of drivers that drove the price up.

The shuttle bus on Galveston Limo was $40 round trip.  My travel insurance covered that since I missed the cruise so I can't comment on the actual experience but I'll likely try them next time.

For two people cruising the price is closer so ride share does offer greater convenience however if saving $20 to $25 is appealing, the shuttle bus service is cheaper.