Booking Question

AndrewPunch

Book early!  Up until final payment date you can take advantage of price drops.  Even after final payment, we’ve managed to get an upgraded room when the price dropped below what we paid, albeit no money back.  Don’t rule out booking with a TA either.  We have a great one and he deals with all our booking details related to room changes and pricing for us.  All we have to deal with is cruise planner stuff.

First word of advice is to get a good travel agent  Let them do the leg work for you and it doesn't cost a dime more.  I use a local agent that has been doing my  cruises for 20yrs but from what I have seen on here MEI is an excellent travel agency. They sponsor this web site.  I like the bigger ships so I would suggest Oasis class ship.  Remember whatever you decide to book if the price drops you can go back and rebook for the cheaper price up to final payment date. (usually 90 days)

57 minutes ago, AndrewPunch said:

Hello All,

The wife and I have picked a cruise for our winter 2021 family escape from the Minnesota winters.  I know royal runs "sales" all through out the year but just wonder when the best time or promotion to look for when booking?  We are looking at February 2021 with a family of 4, kids being 5 and 7. 

Hello from a fellow Minnesotan!  Agreed with the others, book early, take advantage of any price drops - I use @michelle with MEI Travel for all of my bookings.