Izumi Hibachi included in UDP or not?

ChrisK2793

30 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

I will. ??

if I were you I would send Royal Caribbean facebook team a message and let them know what the email from your concierge says.. They will write you back saying the concierge is wrong and that way you have something in writing from Royal Caribbean corporate so you can make your case.. They always back down when people bring in printed documentation.. Its crazy we have to fight for these things but that's the way it is.. 

42 minutes ago, AGSLC5 said:

if I were you I would send Royal Caribbean facebook team a message and let them know what the email from your concierge says.. They will write you back saying the concierge is wrong and that way you have something in writing from Royal Caribbean corporate so you can make your case.. They always back down when people bring in printed documentation.. Its crazy we have to fight for these things but that's the way it is.. 

Thanks ...... I actually just sent them a private message thru their Twitter account asking about it ..... 

7D6FE44C-8136-4C25-B06E-94DE7C99175B.jpeg

Just now, ChrisK2793 said:

Thanks ...... I actually just sent them a private message thru their Twitter account asking about it ..... 

7D6FE44C-8136-4C25-B06E-94DE7C99175B.jpeg

good idea.. Twitter and facebook messaging seems to be what works. Its quite annoying that we have to fight for what is supposed to be included.. I had this issue on Navigator back in June with playmakers.. I had printed documentation and it got sorted out. Hopefully it will work out for you.. I also have the UDP for our Oasis sailing.. (I'm on with you) im hoping Portside will get $35 worth of food as some people have been reporting it is only getting $20.. 

Yes.. Now Make sure you print this whole message and take it with you! I know its crazy to have to do so but there seems to be such a struggle between corporate and what is done on the ships.. I have heard it has been a fight based on what the Hotel Director of each ship wants.. To me that's CRAZY!! The hotel directors should Have to do what Corporate tells them to do..