USB outlets?

Rigs32

I have not sailed on Rhapsody but I have sailed on several of her sister ships, and my suggestion would be to bring your adapters.  To be honest there has only been one ship that I have been on that actually had the USB option and I wish that it would become more popular across the fleet.  Although I do know that as more ships get AMPED it will become the new standard,  and I can not wait until that day happens! 

I would not expect Rhapsody to have any USB ports.  ...and I would also expect that Rhapsody will only have a couple of plugs near the dressing table (probably 1 110 and 1 220 each).  The older ships are massively underequipped for charging personal devices. You can give yourself a little bonus by bringing a 220 to 110 power adapter but be sure that any device you use for this is dual voltage and compatible with the ship's power.

In the Balcony and Inside staterooms we've stayed in (on Vision and Mariner), there was one-120v duplex outlet by the desk/mirror.  After our first cruise, we bought a six port USB hub to charge everything (and power a surprisingly good usb fan).  By using the hub, we left the other plug available for other things....like my wife's hairdryer.  ? 

There was a 220v outlet in the bathroom of both cabin types, so the adapter that WAAAYTOOO mentioned would work there, but we didn't feel the need to get one.

I recently read somewhere on this board that there was a USB outlet on the TV.  I can neither confirm nor deny its existence, but I will be checking when we cruise in January.