shampoo and soap

johnjr

Same here, there is some in the shower but I can tell you that as a male I won't even touch the stuff.  I will gladly just bring my own stuff, I am not extremely picky when it comes to body wash, but I just do not care for what is supplied, and since I am bald I DEFINITELY do not have to worry about conditioner.  I know that we were in a JS on Anthem and they stuff that they provided was pretty good.  The stuff that was in a normal balcony room I really wasn't happy with. 

It's shampoo and soap combined.  It's shoap.  I usually just bring travel-size products from my Ipsy or BirchBox hauls, and since I always stay at a hotel the night pre cruise I snatch the toiletries from those and bring those aboard as well.  #lifehack

12 hours ago, teddy said:

but in the Balcony and Inside staterooms we've stayed in, there was an all-in-one body wash type soap.

I use it but my wife brings her own shampoo and soap.

This is still the case.  My wife is the same way, we always hit up Publix or somewhere similar on the way so she can get her own stuff.  With long hair there is no way I could get her to use that stuff.

12 hours ago, bhageerah said:

Same here, there is some in the shower but I can tell you that as a male I won't even touch the stuff.  I will gladly just bring my own stuff, I am not extremely picky when it comes to body wash, but I just do not care for what is supplied, and since I am bald I DEFINITELY do not have to worry about conditioner.  I know that we were in a JS on Anthem and they stuff that they provided was pretty good.  The stuff that was in a normal balcony room I really wasn't happy with. 

Same here.. I don't care what the shampoo is lol... I bring my own bar soap

• 2 years later...

All rooms have soap, it's not great but works for clothing (the stuff I wear when I dive tends to reek after a bit) and I sometimes use as a first wash.  I still carry my own because I like it and I feel better with it, plus I like the stuff that has the tingly feel after using it.

The bar soap provided is fine for washing hands and stuff though IMHO.  

I would worry more about carrying along some bathroom air freshener spray than soap though.  My next cruise is with my girlfriends son which should be interesting and I WILL be bringing some sort of air freshener for sure.