Chops Grille +1

PG Cruiser

Has anyone here tried this offer?  It includes one dinner at Chops Grille and an event of your choice, either the Bottomless Galley Brunch or the Sushi Class.

I’ve never seen it offered on the Cruise Planner.  Do you think $59 is a good price? I think the 18% gratuity is included.

EDIT 1:  I’m on the Empress of the Seas

EDIT 2:  The gratuity wasn’t included.  I was billed $69.62 total.

DDB62FAC-A29A-4968-8E34-EF90FB953746.thumb.jpeg.58d6327309dbd78da52bd6fe62b4cbe7.jpeg

27 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Has anyone here tried this offer?  It includes one dinner at Chops Grille and an event of your choice, either the Bottomless Galley Brunch or the Sushi Class.

I’ve never seen it offered on the Cruise Planner.  Do you think $59 is a good price? I think the 18% gratuity is included.

It's been on my cruise planner for ages. This is their replacement for the now-demised BOGO. Price-wise, it's cheaper than booking two specialty meals separately but in my case I got the 3-night package cheaper during a sale.

5 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

DDB62FAC-A29A-4968-8E34-EF90FB953746.thumb.jpeg.58d6327309dbd78da52bd6fe62b4cbe7.jpeg

Bought this for our Greek Isle cruise next year on Rhapsody, but the second choice was either Giovanni's or Izumi, not the Brunch or Sushi class. I'm not sure if those are new options. I don't recall seeing those choices before.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

They seemed eager to sell additional Chops dinners on board.  You might inquire on board if they would permit a second Chops dinner in place of the galley brunch or sushi class.

I asked the guy who sold me the package. At first he said I could get another dinner at Chops for the “+1”.  He even said I could do the “Chef’s Table”.  That’s when I got suspicious and I asked him to verify.  He went to the “back office” and when he came back out, he only offered the BGB and the Sushi Class.  Hmmm... he must have previously been an intern ?

4 hours ago, FManke said:

Bought this for our Greek Isle cruise next year on Rhapsody, but the second choice was either Giovanni's or Izumi, not the Brunch or Sushi class. I'm not sure if those are new options. I don't recall seeing those choices before.

Chops is the only specialty restaurant on the Empress