Cozumel Per Passenger Tourist Tax !!

1 hour ago, CruisinForABruisin said:

Man, I may not be able to pull the trigger on the drink package now. Thanks for destroying my budget Cozumel.

Genuinely curious,  are you actually upset about this,  @princevaliantus

I'm not upset, just disgusted. Mexico starts out with low taxes on all tourism and pricing goes up BUT it will be directed to the pockets of the crooked politicians/government officials there. It should be directed to those in need. I did a Volunteer Cruise for Mexico a couple of years ago and what I saw was very sad. These taxes need to be put to good use NOT something that can't be checked.

2 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

I'm not upset, just disgusted. Mexico starts out with low taxes on all tourism and pricing goes up BUT it will be directed to the pockets of the crooked politicians/government officials there. It should be directed to those in need. I did a Volunteer Cruise for Mexico a couple of years ago and what I saw was very sad. These taxes need to be put to good use NOT something that can't be checked.

I blew out a tire on a pothole in Denver a month ago, I'm not gonna complain how Cozumel spends the taxes they collect 

4 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

I'm not upset, just disgusted. Mexico starts out with low taxes on all tourism and pricing goes up BUT it will be directed to the pockets of the crooked politicians/government officials there. 

So pretty much the same as what occurs here in the U.S.   Got it.  

4 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

How else is Mexico supposed to pay for the wall???

Pony up touristas