Show me the way!

ROYALMOM

I am new to the blog but a long time reader! We have cruised royal for the last 7-8 years or so. Last year we crises for the first time with kids (they are d2 and d4 now). We booked a GS 2 bdrm and it was our first time travelling sky class. We didn't get to enjoy our perks too much as we were travelling with the 2 rooms next us which were not suites. We were booking more for space and having all 3 rooms together. 

Were currently on Harmony with my inlaws and kids and in a GS 2 bedroom again and LOVING the perks. CK is phenomenal. I have not had a bad meal there. The kids like Mohamed, Elaine, Rico and Steve just as much as we do! Only disappointment has been some rude looks from others in the SL and CK when we was in with kids. We make sure they are behaved and would leave if they were loud and rowdy. Somehow somehow some people can't handle the sound of a giggle. ? Seems to be pinnacles for some reasons. ??‍♀️

We JUST booked our first star class cruise for Feb 2021 on oasis. We booked a 2bdrm ATS and I couldn't be more excited. We got an incredible deal we couldn't pass up thanks to oasis not updating their prices into the system according to our nextcruise booking agent. Even she was shocked at the price. 

I'd love to hear all of the tips and tricks for enjoying Star q to its fullest. We will be again us and our kids and my inlaws. We may bring my mom too. Just deciding if that may feel crowded or not. 

Thank you to @Lovetocruise2002 for your lice blog. Fellow Canadian who convinced me on booking star class. ??❤️

3 hours ago, ROYALMOM said:

The kids like Mohamed, Elaine, Rico and Steve

I don't know Steve, but the other 3 are amazing!  

We JUST booked our first star class cruise for Feb 2021 on oasis

Good luck.  This will be the point of no return. ?

Thank you to @Lovetocruise2002 for your lice blog.

I probably could write a blog on lice since I'm such a germaphobe. ?