Release date for Odyssey 2021 Rome port itineraries?

• 1 month later...

I wanted to book the May 21st sailing today but when my TA checked the sailing had been pulled. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest we had our hearts set on that sailing. Anyone know what it was pulled? Royal not giving an explanation. For now I have booked the April 30th sailing which is a 9 night Greece late stays and two overnights in Athens and Naples. Also includes santorini and Mykonos. If the May 21st sailing becomes available again I playto transfer to it. 

19 minutes ago, Irishcruiseguy said:

I wanted to book the May 21st sailing today but when my TA checked the sailing had been pulled. I'm a bit disappointed to be honest we had our hearts set on that sailing. Anyone know what it was pulled? Royal not giving an explanation. For now I have booked the April 30th sailing which is a 9 night Greece late stays and two overnights in Athens and Naples. Also includes santorini and Mykonos. If the May 21st sailing becomes available again I playto transfer to it. 

I noticed this about my sailing on October 10, 2021 (TA has hold so didn’t pay deposit yet). I reached out to Royal via social media and they said nothing has been changed. And when I mentioned it is no longer on the website, they said give it a day or 2...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 6:10 PM, MelKaps said:

I noticed this about my sailing on October 10, 2021 (TA has hold so didn’t pay deposit yet). I reached out to Royal via social media and they said nothing has been changed. And when I mentioned it is no longer on the website, they said give it a day or 2...

Update: My sailing still exists and I paid my deposit. However, apparently it sold out in 2 days because I have not seen it listed on the website since I placed a hold. It just seems odd to me.

Just now, Irishcruiseguy said:

What changed about your itinerary? 

Instead of an overnight in Naples, they removed Naples entirely and we now have an overnight in Athens. They added Rhodes, Greece. They replaced Heraklion (Iraklion), Crete with Chania (Souda), Crete.

Just now, Irishcruiseguy said:

Are you disappointed? I can't wait to visit Naples on our cruise. 

I am actually really happy that we have more time in Athens and an extra stop in Greece. My fiance is a little upset about losing Naples. We are both indifferent about Crete.