Duty free shops onboard

ZOKUEL

couple of questions 

1: If i buy alcohol from eh duty free shop on board the first evening of my 4 day Bahamas cruise will i be allowed to have it or do they keep it till the last night of the cruise?

2: How many bottles of wine am I and my Wife allowed to bring on board and will they make me open them before boarding or do they just check if you have a certain amount?

15 minutes ago, ZOKUEL said:

1: If i buy alcohol from eh duty free shop on board the first evening of my 4 day Bahamas cruise will i be allowed to have it or do they keep it till the last night of the cruise?

They will deliver it to your stateroom on the last evening.  Same goes with any alcohol bought in port.

2: How many bottles of wine am I and my Wife allowed to bring on board and will they make me open them before boarding or do they just check if you have a certain amount?

2 bottles per stateroom, not per person.  Make sure you put them in your carry-on baggage otherwise you risk getting called down to the "naughty" room.

23 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

1.  No.  Any alcohol purchased either onboard or at a port will be held and returned to you on the last night of the cruise.

2.  You may bring 2 bottles (875 ml or less) per stateroom on board at embarkation.

Will they open my wine?

4 minutes ago, ZOKUEL said:

Will they open my wine?

No. But you need to carry them on yourself: backpack, bags, box, luggage, etc. If you have them in your checked luggage, you'll have to go to security sometime in the evening to get your bags, open the bags and show that they're just wine. Unfortunately we learned this the first time we brought our own.