Empress of the Seas November 15-23, 2019

PG Cruiser

2 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

What are you doing in Grand Cayman?  7 Mile Beach?  We'll be there in December and not exactly sure where to go (but the beaches are beautiful there).  Enjoy!

I only did the “Trolley Roger” excursion, which I would not recommend. The open air trolley ride took us to a residential area and that was it. I guess for $27, I should have kept my expectations really low.

I should have booked a sightseeing tour that included the iconic spots on Grand Cayman. I wanted to go to Hell, but it wasn’t included in my tour.  Maybe a minister should not even consider going to the place ? 

C90D34B1-7218-4B61-A16D-9C8875D757BE.thumb.jpeg.308cc487f1ff4f1625e6496d83e6e1d6.jpeg

POST-CRUISE

The delayed disembarkation was the start of a busy weekend for me - the flight home, laundry, birthday celebrations, church, etc - which somehow took the edge off my PCDS (Post Cruise Depression Syndrome).  Today, Monday (my day off),  The "depression" is starting to kick in.  This forum should tide me over until my next sailing in November 2020... if not sooner. (a Spring cruise???)

• 2 weeks later...