Split Mytime/Traditional dining

Vancity Cruiser

My wife and I always go for Mytime dining when sailing on an Oasis class ship so we can book around our entertainment. However, on our upcoming sailing of Allure we are travelling with some others who are choosing to stick with traditional dining due to food allergies and wanting to ensure strict attentiveness by dining and kitchen staff. We tried to ensure them the same care and attentiveness is available through mytime dining as well but they feel more comfortable sticking with traditional. The 8 PM slot they have chosen would only work for my wife and I for 3 of the 7 nights due to times of shows we booked. My wife and I are planning on booking specialty dining on the other nights so not as to interfere with our show times but I got to thinking.........would we be able to eat in the mytime area of the dining room at a time of our choosing even if we stick with the traditional dining time on our booking?