No more UDP on 3 nighters?

I saw a post on Facebook saying there isn’t going to be the UDP for three night sailings anymore. They said royal will be refunding if people already bought it. Anyone know anything about this? 

I bought it for an upcoming cruise and it’s no longer showing up in cruise planner to purchase but it is showing in my purchased section. Hoping this isn’t true but I can’t find anything else about it.

13 minutes ago, Notaworryintheworld said:

I saw a post on Facebook saying there isn’t going to be the UDP for three night sailings anymore. They said royal will be refunding if people already bought it. Anyone know anything about this? 

I bought it for an upcoming cruise and it’s no longer showing up in cruise planner to purchase but it is showing in my purchased section. Hoping this isn’t true but I can’t find anything else about it.

Thats weird.. I have 3 weekend sailings on Navigator coming up and it lets me buy the package for all of them and shows up in the planner.. Was the fb page the Royal page? Or run by a fan?

Just now, AGSLC5 said:

Thats weird.. I have 3 weekend sailings on Navigator coming up and it lets me buy the package for all of them and shows up in the planner.. Was the fb page the Royal page? Or run by a fan?

Oh it wasn’t the official page. Just something someone claimed and when I noticed I could no longer buy it on mine, it raised my suspicions. I’m on Mariner in December. We’ll see I guess. 

Just now, Notaworryintheworld said:

Oh it wasn’t the official page. Just something someone claimed and when I noticed I could no longer buy it on mine, it raised my suspicions. I’m on Mariner in December. We’ll see I guess. 

Its possible they sold their quota for your sailing.. Just curious.. When in December? Is it over the holidays? If so that might be the reason.. I have a 3 night Navigator on Dec 13 and its still possible to buy.. 

1 minute ago, AGSLC5 said:

Its possible they sold their quota for your sailing.. Just curious.. When in December? Is it over the holidays? If so that might be the reason.. I have a 3 night Navigator on Dec 13 and its still possible to buy.. 

Yeah that’s certainly possible. Leaving 12/6. I check prices most days and today was the first day it wasn’t there. It’s still there for the 4 nighter that I’m on right after it. 

15 minutes ago, Notaworryintheworld said:

Yeah that’s certainly possible. Leaving 12/6. I check prices most days and today was the first day it wasn’t there. It’s still there for the 4 nighter that I’m on right after it. 

hmm yeah.. They might of sold their quota for your sailing.. That happened to me with Symphony last year..