Two Questions

Johnstewarth

Hi,

My small family and I are going on Rhapsody of the Seas in 10 days, and are booked in an oceanview room that adjoins another stateroom. I noticed on the room plans that oceanview staterooms tend to have a vanity/desk opposite a sofa between the bathroom and the bed area. How does having an adjoining door generally affect the use of space? Does it mean we lost the sofa?

We're also booked on Mariner of the Seas in January. We purchased the Deluxe Beverage package for both cruises. The Rhapsody cost was $45/day for a 7-night cruise, and the Mariner was $69/day for a 3-night cruise. Are the packages generally more per day on shorter cruises, or is it possible we will see a better price on the Mariner package at some point--perhaps Black Friday?

Thanks for your thoughts!

46 minutes ago, Johnstewarth said:

We're also booked on Mariner of the Seas in January. We purchased the Deluxe Beverage package for both cruises. The Rhapsody cost was $45/day for a 7-night cruise, and the Mariner was $69/day for a 3-night cruise. Are the packages generally more per day on shorter cruises, or is it possible we will see a better price on the Mariner package at some point--perhaps Black Friday?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Yes, prices on the drink packages tend to be more expensive the shorter the duration of the cruise.  I'd grab it now, and then watch daily (seriously) for a price drop.  While prices may drop on Black Friday, I've seen weird deals pop up even during times that weren't advertised sales.  I've gotten some great deals that way.