Adding someone to table

KaydenDeen

We are sailing away November 23rd on Rhapsody and had a question about the traditional dining. 

We booked our cruise a several months ago, but recently had a family member decide to join us on our sailing next week. Obviously we would like to sit together for dinner and was wondering how to go about adding her to our table. I have attempted to email Royal Caribbean, but haven't heard anything from them for a few days. 

Should I wait to hear back from Royal or is it easier to talk to the maître D' once I get on the ship? 

Thanks in advance 

On cruise planner, you can link your reservations so that you can make your dining reservations together!  That's probably the easiest way, but if you stop down to Main Dining Room the first day, I'm sure they'd be able to accommodate you, especially if you happen to have My Time Dining.

1 hour ago, KaydenDeen said:

@USCG Teacher

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'll make sure to do both of your recommendations. Cheers

Forgot to mention, another advantage to linking the reservations is it makes it easier to book specialty dining together as well if you're so inclined.  Have a great cruise!